- Home: quick navigation; B.oleracea genome project; introduction to Bolbase; news in Bolbase; hot link and journals links.
- Browse: phenotypes; genome composition (including: putative gene sets, repeat elements, non-coding RNA);gene families;
pathway that B.oleracea genes participated in; genome browser by scaffolds and pseudomolecular chromosomes.
- Synteny: synteny regions among B.oleracea, B.rapa and
A.thaliana; triplicated blocks in B.oleracea
and B.rapa genome based on A.thaliana conserved blocks.
- Search: general search (query: gene ID, function ID, block ID, chromosome ID); advanced (local BLAST)
- Document: data statistics (data statistics of Bolbase collected); references (references about B.oleracea genome.); resources links (useful links).
- Help: manual (manual of using Bolbase); feedback (send your suggestions or advices to administrator); download (data files of Blobase).
|Genome component page|
browse genome components of B.oleracea, including putative genes,
repeat elements and non-coding RNA. For putative gene, there are
four parts in this section, method, gene cluster (gene family,
orthologs group, tandem duplicated arrays, pseudomolecular
chromosome distribution of putative genes, scaffold distribution of
☺User can browse the
pathway of B.oleracea genes that participated in. Users can click "+/-" tag
for interested pathway, also by clicking entry name
to understand corrosonding pathway.
is an example pathway of B.oleracea genes participated in.
|Syntenic regions page|
is an syntenic regions example between B.oleracea and A.thaliana genome.
In this page, syntenic regions with different length were distinguished by
different colors. Through clicking cartoon picture of pseudomolecular
chormosomes, user can browse syntenic regions between target
chromosome and corresponding ones.
is an syntenic regions example between A.thaliana Chr01 chromosome and
B.oleracea genome. Users can retain that there are 153 syntenic regions
between A.thaliana Chr01 chromosome and B.oleracea genome.
☺Picking up a region of
B.oleracea C01 chromosome as an example,
users can browse details of target regions compared to A.thaliana genome.
Further, users can get gene pairs between the two regions.
☺ For B.oleracea genome, users can get
detail information by inputing putative gene, repeat element as well as non coding RNA ID.
Users can also understand functional enrichment gene clusters of B.oleracea
gene By inputing gene ontolog ID, IPR ID and pathway ID. For comparative
genomics. when users input block ID and chromosome ID, gene pairs of 24
blocks based on A.thaliana conserved blocks, syntenic regions and syntenic
sub-blocks were displayed among A.thaliana, B.rapa and B.oleracea